Spring Break has been extended for a full week.
- In response to the latest recommendations from the CDC and the White House, Victoria College is extending Spring Break for a full week. VC will not hold classes, either in person or online, through Sunday, March 29.
- On Monday, March 30, students will resume all classes online or through alternative formats, allowing them to complete their coursework from any location. Students will not be attending class on campus until further notice.
- Students should check their student email on Friday, March 27 for specific instructions on how to complete their coursework for each class.
- For students enrolled in online classes, these classes will continue without changes on Monday, March 30.
- VC employees will return to campus as scheduled on Monday, March 23 to work on transitioning classes and services online.
- Victoria College offices will remain open, and students may still make appointments with VC personnel as needed.
- All VC events are canceled through the end of April.