Consortium Agreement (Co-Enrollment - UHV)

Can I receive financial aid from more than one institution during a semester?

No. A student is not allowed to receive Title IV funds from multiple institutions within the same term. Victoria College has a consortium agreement with UHV, which will allow the student’s financial aid to be processed through UHV. Students must complete the Consortium Agreement through the UHV financial aid office and follow the instructions and requirements as outlined by UHV. Please note the academic advisor through UHV must sign and verify the courses that will be counted in your enrollment status for financial aid purposes. Be prepared to pay for classes at Victoria College prior to receiving any Title IV funds from UHV. Victoria College has payment deadlines which might result in your classes being dropped if payment arrangements are not completed.

Do I need to submit a consortium agreement every semester I’m co-enrolled?

Yes. A student must submit a new agreement form every fall, spring, and summer semester when he/she is co-enrolled with UHV.

What if I am co-enrolled with an institution other than UHV?

Victoria College does not have any agreements with institutions other than UHV. You will need to pay for classes at one of the institutions. If you choose to receive your financial aid at VC, you will need to pay for classes at the other institution.


Pirate Portal


© 2017 Victoria College | 2200 E. Red River | Victoria, TX 77901 | (361) 573-3291 | (877) 843-4369