Shop unique, hand-crafted products created by regional artisans and makers at the Museum of the Coastal Bend's 16th annual Holiday Artisans Market on Thursday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Admission to the market is free and open to the public. MCB members will receive a 10% discount at vendor booths.
- BACKYARD BIRD NERD • Watercolors, Children's Book, and Journals
- FELICIA BOYD ART • Watercolors
- COUNTRY Q’S • Candles, air fresheners, sugar scrubs, bath bombs
- CROSSROADS HOMEMADE GOODIES • Jams, jellies, & preserves
- DUSTY COYOTE • Nomad silversmith FRED FERRIERA • Turned wood bowls
- GLASS CREATIONS • Stained glass suncatchers, jewelry
- THE GLASS DUDE • Glass jewelry & dishes
- GULF BREEZE WINERY • Wine varietals & blends
- THE HERB COTTAGE • Herbs, succulents & gardening gifts
- JL SOAPS • Small-batch soaps, body & beard products
- UNA MAE JONES • Quilted Christmas creations
- MOONSIDE MACARON • Homemade Macarons
- THE SALTY SELKIE • Beach-themed home décor
- SANTA ROSA POTTERY • Thrown & hand-built ceramics
- SEDITIOUS SERAPHIM • Custom jewelry
- SHIBORI GIRLS • Home goods created from Japanese fabric-dying techniques
- SOUTH TEXAS PECANS • Pecans, pecan oil, pecan treats
- T & L BLADE COMPANY • Handmade knives
- VC ACADEMY OF LIFELONG LEARNING • Enrichment opportunities
- WEAVER HOUSE ART • Jewelry & small pottery
- WOOD-N-TREASURES • Mesquite wood creations
For more information, contact Sue Prudhomme at (361) 582-2511 or via email at Museum@VictoriaCollege.edu.