Victoria College's Museum of the Coastal Bend will host its annual Holiday Artisans Market from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 5.
The event is free and open to the public.
“This is a great opportunity for the community to purchase unique holiday gifts that have been handcrafted by artisans from all over the Crossroads,” said Sue Prudhomme, VC director of cultural affairs. “We will also have a fundraising raffle for a basket containing items donated by each vendor.”
Following are the vendors scheduled to participate in the event:
- Backyard Bird Nerd: The Art of Birding
- Country Q’s: Candles, air fresheners, sugar scrubs, and bathbombs
- Crossroads Homemade Goodies: Jams, jellies, preserves
- CW Turned Wood: Turned wood bowls and more
- Das Buehler Haus: Fabric bags for wine and more
- Doc Roberts Glass: handcrafted glass jewelry and decorations
- G. Van Dusen Jr: Fine pens and wooden vases
- The Glass Dude: Glass jewelry and dishes
- Gluten Freedom Bakery: A variety of baked goods
- Gulf Breeze Winery: Wine varietals and blends and olive oil
- The Herb Cottage: Herbs, succulents and gardening gifts
- Una Mae Jones: Quilted Christmas creations
- Red Yucca Farm: Goat’s milk soaps and lotions
- Seditious Seraphim: Custom jewelry
- Shibori Girls: Home goods created from Japanese fabric dying techniques
- T & L Blade Company: Handmade knives
- VC Academy of Lifelong Learning: Enrichment opportunities
- Victoria Preservation Inc.: Heritage books and keepsakes
The Museum of the Coastal Bend is located on Victoria College’s Main Campus at 2200 E. Red River Street in Victoria.