Victoria College seeks nominations and expressions of interest for its next Vice President of Student Services. The primary focus of the Vice President of Student Services is to create a student-centered culture that fosters a strong sense of belonging and wellness, while ensuring support systems align to successful completion, transfer, and/or entry to a career with a family-sustaining wage for all students.
Profile & Nominations
- Application deadline for first consideration: January 8, 2024
- Desired start date of new hire: May 1, 2024
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Complete the application and submit the following documents as PDFs:
- Current curriculum vitae / resume
- Letter no longer than five pages addressing how the candidate’s experiences match the position requirements and characteristics
- Contact information for at least five professional references, including email addresses and a brief note of the candidate’s working relationship with each; references will not be contacted without the prior knowledge and approval of the candidate and at a later stage in the search
Address inquiries to:
Terri Kurtz, Executive Director of Human Resources
(361) 572-6463 • Terri.Kurtz@VictoriaCollege.edu
Victoria College • 2200 E. Red River Street • Victoria, TX 77901