Welcome to 2022-2023! We’re excited to announce Financial Literacy 101 as our new Financial Literacy program!
With Financial Literacy 101, you will create a budget, track your spending habits, get personalized feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, set your financial goals, plus much more.
To participate in the program (face-to-face or online), you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
To complete your annual requirement, you can now:
- Come in person during one of our “What’s in Your Wallet” Wednesday courses:
- Wednesday, September 21st at noon, KEY Center
- Wednesday, October 19th at noon, KEY Center
- Wednesday, November 30th at noon, KEY Center
- Or complete the course online – see info below
How to register for Financial Literacy 101: